Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Last PDay email as a Missionary




We had a really really busy day on Monday, April 6, 2015. On Sunday, April 5, 2015, we got a call from the Mission Home saying that they are closing the flat here in Derby.  So we spent Monday cleaning all day. I t was like being back with the cleaning crew that I worked with before my mission cleaning out apartments. So we had to have everything expect the furniture out by Monday night. 

That night we had the Ward open house from half one to half three.  So we had to show up to that as well. I had my last interview with the Mission President that night as well at the Derby Chapel.  Then after the Ward open house President R. came over to the flat to check and make sure that it was ready to hand over to the landlord.  Then Tuesday, April 7, 2015 I am traveling to the Mission Home at half five.  I will be traveling with Elder B. on the way home until Denver where we will split. He is heading home because he Visa ran out. 

Until I see you on Wednesday, have a great few days.

Love Elder Nielsen

1 comment: