Monday, October 13, 2014

Busy but not much to report

Hey all,

What a fun week!  The weather has been nuts this whole week here in Solihull, England.  We have had lots of sun and really hot days and then in a couple of hours it is gale force winds and blowing rain.  So it has just been a bundle of joy to deal with (note my sarcasm).  But we just keep doing what we can do.  It's nice to see that the weather is changing again.  I was getting a little to comfortable without the rain to add new problems to the mix of Missionary life.

Not much to report on this week.  We have been continuing our visiting with our inactive fellow on his porch.  It has been interesting with the sun, wind and rain during our visits.  We also had the chance on Friday to travel to Birmingham and have our interviews with the Mission President.  I had my interview on Friday and then we again travel to Birmingham on Sunday after church for my companion's interview with the Mission President so that made for a fun day.

The tender mercy for this week is that I didn't mess up to bad playing the piano in Church.  They had me play hymn 305 - (you can listen to it here) The Light Divine after just walking in the building from a very cold outside with cold fingers. What a circus it was.  It was fun though.

I don't have much time today but hopefully the rain will die down and we can get back out there and find the lost sheep!

Have a great week!

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment